Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Guest Post by Kev

Mum  didn’t have to go to work today cuz it was her day off. That makes me happy.

She took so long to wake up today. I jumped and jumped in my crib for a long time. When I got tired of jumping I called “Gumma! Gumma!” Finally she came. She was so happy to see me and I was so happy to see her. She swooped me out of the crib and put me on the floor and I ran to the kitchen. The soy milk is in the fridge and I had waited all night for some.

Mum put the TV on for me so she could go have a bath. “Baa da Bilder” was on. I like that show.

Then Mum got me dressed and we went to Superstore. The cookie people were busy till 1100 so I had to wait for my cookie. I waited very nice and patient. Mum said so. She visited with lots of people in the store today. And she bought me “loop loops.” I’ve never had those before. They are “yummmmmmmy!”

I'm strong, Mum said I was.
Then we drove to “Gate Gumma’s” and got gravel. I didn’t know why Mum was getting gravel. When we got home she put it into a little flat box. I played in my new sandbox all day long!

At naptime I wasn’t tired so I didn’t sleep. Mum didn’t sleep either I don’t think. I just jumped and bounced some more and then she came to get me.

I had a good day. Mum likes being with me and I like being with Mum. We have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment