Tuesday, August 3, 2010

82 Homeless in Steinbach

Steinbach has 82 homeless; for real?!

First, you’re probably wondering where that information comes from, right? I heard it at work and my source shall remain nameless. Apparently there is someone out there who cares enough to keep stats on them.

Second, you’re likely wondering, if this is true, why does Steinbach have homeless? I’d like to know the answer to that one, too.

Third, have you ever seen a homeless person in Steinbach? I haven’t. Do they really exist? Are they Steinbach’s dirty little secret?

Fourth, is this information true? I can’t say for sure; perhaps its one of those urban legends.

If you have any insight into this subject, please enlighten me. In the meantime, I’m gonna do a little research.

No comments:

Post a Comment