Saturday, August 14, 2010

Down Fifty @ 43

Dear Readers:

Like the title says "Random Musings From the Past and Present."

For eight months now I've been blogging about random topics, whatever inspires me at the moment, but at the same time, trying to find a topic to focus my efforts on.

It seems I have found a subject that I can post regularly on and virtually never run out of topics.

Thus, I am beginning a second blog about my journey to lose fifty pounds. It is my intention that, along the way, this blog will become a healthy lifestyle and/or fitness blog, delving into topics which affect our physical health.

Five posts from "Blurb" have been transferred over to "Down Fifty @ 43," the new blog.

No worries, though, I will keep posting here as well; there is always something on my mind, always some burning issue for me to blog about.

And thank you to all of you who read my ramblings, it is my great pleasure to write and actually have someone read what I write.

Sincerely,

Myrna Penner RN BN

No comments:

Post a Comment