Saturday, January 16, 2010

Farewell Sony Ericsson, Hello iPhone!

My trusty Sony Ericsson phone totally crapped out on me earlier this morning, which is not a huge surprise to anyone; it was missing touch pads on the keys, the memory card was always threatening to fall out, and ever since the phone fell on the bathroom floor at work, it had stopped ringing and only vibrated. I was trying valiantly to keep it going until I could purchase a replacement phone outright rather than sign another three year contract. Ha!! Imagine my utter delight when it started turning itself on and off every minute or so! The final nail in the phone's coffin.

iPhone!
My cell phone is my only form of communication with the outside world and that makes it a necessity in my opinion. Without a phone the hospital cannot call me and much worse, my mother cannot call me which could potentially lead to utter pandemonium. What if one of my adult children decided to call or text?! And how on earth can I arrange a booty call without a phone?! Unheard of!  I MUST have a phone!!

So now I've spent the past two hours familiarizing myself with my new iPhone, even posting my blog from the phone!  This opens up a whole new world for me; blogging on the go.

And don't think I didn't just see you all roll your eyes at that joyous prospect!!

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment